Monday, May 11, 2015

"Cheating"?

Im going to start off with saying there is nothing wrong with "cheating" in my book. I believe EVERYBODY is a cheater. What is consider "cheating"? Cheating is when you do something that you wouldn't do when your spouse is around. Everybody is going to cheat at least once in their lifetime. All cheating means is I did something that made me happy but made you sad and if you really did care about me you would be happy for me. I know this theory sounds a little messed up, but it's the truth. People all over the world get cheated on everyday. Some couples just have a agreement with one another to have an open relationship or marriage. Why I don't consider "cheating" to be wrong is because you can't tell me what I can and can't do. People say when you love someone unconditionally you manage not to cheat. That is so FALSE!!! It be that one person you try to be faithful with and they just stab you in the back. What really grinds my gears is when the person i'm talking to want to go through my phone then get mad at what they see. Don't go through MY phone that I pay for then get mad. I don't go through peoples phones because it's not my place, it's not a we phone it's an IPhone.

1 comment:

  1. yooo you really have me dying I PARTIALLY AGREE i feel like you should trust people but if it comes down to it and you know that you didnt do anything make them look dumb and show them that nothing is there.

    ReplyDelete