Wednesday, May 27, 2015

B.a.m

The B.A.M trip was unexpectedly fun. Being that it was our first trip as seniors and Ms. Hegeman was the one chaperoning with us. I thought it was going to be boring. It was just a good reason to get out the building but it wasn’t. It started from the the train ride, which was dumb long but had people preforming for us. I found it funny because I just went in that same direction the other day when I went to the Braclays Center for the Jordan brand and I seen the same people preforming asking for money. When we finally arrived at the place we started playing the game we play in class with WT, meanwhile, the pizza is getting cold. People in my 3rd period class was tight that the winner of the game wasn’t from our class. The thought of competition made it even more exciting. After we finally ate the cold pizzas and warm apple juice. I found it very backwards how the juice was hot and the pizza was cold. After they tried to made it up to us by giving us cupcakes. We was down stairs for along time, I started to get restless and cranky. Thats when they said we could go upstairs. I was excited to see the others schools. I was tired of staying in the building seeing the same faces everyday. At the college we had to perform our Shakespeare play. In my opinion our school was way better than the other schools. We added our own style to it. That part of the trip was boring so I keep dosing on and off. The only plus about the one of the other groups was that they knew there lines off the top of there heads. That takes a lot of practice. But the very best part was the end of every schools performances when everybody had a chance to make a comment on all the plays. Kids started violating saying inappropriate things on the mic. That trip really surprised me of how fun it was.

2 comments:

  1. It is funny that the pizza was cold and the juice was warm. I thought it was a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny that the pizza was cold and the juice was warm. I thought it was a great trip.

    ReplyDelete