Friday, March 20, 2015

why i didnt pass the first time

You don't understand how it feels as a senior taking 10th grade classes. As of now I started to re-take my global 4 over for the 3rd time. Im the only senior in that class. Not only that I have a family member thats in her right grade in the class as well. I'm ashamed that i didn't pass this global the first time nor the third. Me and global just isnt a thing, I just hate social studies/history. Why do we need to know about our pass. The pass is in the pass for a reason let it stay where it is at. The worst thing about having to take the class over is I already passed my regents in this subject so all I need really is the credit. Instead of the teacher giving one big project to do and I just show my face for attendance and leave she wants me to actually sit in the class and take notes. I really just want her to give me the damn credit but I guess it don't work that way. Plus I could care less about what she is talking about... no disrespect. The good thing is that I don't have to write the essays because its not beneficial to me nor her. The moral of the story is don't fail a class or you would end up in my position.

1 comment:

  1. You need to know about your past so that you don't make the same mistakes again. Also a lot of issues in our world today have roots in the past. For instance, if you don't understand slavery, then you can't understand racism or the politics between races in this country today.

    ReplyDelete