Friday, January 23, 2015

class related

We start off a new semester at the being of the month, I wonder what Ms.Hegeman has in store for us to read now or a topic to do a million Socratic seminars on. I honestly don't know what to say about what goes on in my english class. Its the same thing everyday, its very redundant. Especially when we have a book. As a class we've been on these short stories for a WHOLE MONTH!! Like come on im tired of hearing about Everyday Use, The Lottery, The Sniper, etc. We did a presentation, vocabulary test on words, two Socratic seminars for some, and now theres an essay due. I pray we do something more exciting and interactive like go on a trip. I hope you see this blog Ms.Hegeman and really take what I have to say into consideration. See you next month !! With a fresh start.

1 comment:

  1. Its funny how you say this because we going on a trip real soon.

    ReplyDelete